Thursday, March 10, 2016

We are still here!

HELLO EVERYONE! I haven't forgotten about this project. Promise. It's always on my mind. I have been creating ways to make this project bigger and better! AND a schedule to keep it up....ha! As many of you know I am a full time photographer, and I am getting a degree in special education. I recently got married to the most amazing man ever, who also shares my passion, for showing the world that everyone is beautiful just the way they are! Together we will capturing stories to share with the world. Thanks for your support and patience! We will be posting the rest of 2012, and begin posting 2016 stories in the next couple month. We are excited, and we hope you are too!  - Lizzy & Sean
Photo Credit: Samantha Little Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment