Monday, December 2, 2013

While I am gone....

Don't worry I will be back February 2014.
 Hello! As you are reading this I am probably on my Mission!
I have been given the wish of my heart! I have been called to serve a mission for my church! I get to serve God's children for 18 months in Knoxville,TN!
I will miss this project, but I will still be going around trying to do good! I want to show people how important they are. That in a world so dark and mean, that we are never alone.

 I cannot tell you how much this project has blessed my life. I dont think I could ever stop taking these pictures. If there is one thing that I have learned its that God loves ALL of his children.
The smiles,giggle,tears, and love. Who wouldnt want to be apart of something so beautiful. I feel so blessed to be around these angels! When you look into their eyes, you can feel the love that Heavenly Father has for you.
See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment