Sunday, July 1, 2012

Liz

Liz! Oh my lanta, Liz is such an amazing person! I met Liz my first semester at Utah State. I was in her institute class, and we would talk here, and there. I ran into her at the homecoming game, and she asked me if I was doing Best Buddies that year. I had actually signed up for it the prior week! She said that she wanted to be my buddy, and I remember going home, and praying that I would be- haha.  BUT... we were not paired up with each other, but ironically, her roommate was my buddy! Liz and I were able to spend a lot of time together!
Liz, is such an amazing woman. She is literally the most caring person I know. When ever anyone is feeling sad or mad around her, or on facebook, she tries to help them. Liz has a special gift. She has the gift of charity and compassion.Its something that is overlooked so much in the world today, and I don't want it to go unnoticed with Liz. SHE IS TOO AMAZING! 
Liz has many other talents, LIKE BEING LEGIT! Do you see that picture? That is a GOLD she got from the World Special Olympics in CHINA! Liz also went to Greece, and has competed in many local competitions. Basically, she is AMAZING!
Liz can do anything, and she has the determination and talent to go with it. Way to go Liz, we sure do love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment