Monday, July 30, 2012

Olivia

Oh Olivia! I am laughing already! Olivia is a hilarious, and I mean a hilarious, girl! When I saw her, I offered her my hand, and said,"can I take your picture?!?" She shrugged her shoulders and walked over to a bush with me. I asked her to smile, and she gave me a beautiful smile! I was pleasantly surprised how photogenic she was. When I looked thought my camera again, Olivia had turned around. She then began to shake her bum at me, looked over shoulder and winked. By now the group we were with was all laughing. I was laughing so hard I didnt get it on my camera. Olivia then began to dance! Such an amazing girl, who is an example to all, how to find joy in life.


 The following is from Olivia's Mama.
"Olivia is an amazing girl-she has overcome so many obstacles and faces new ones with a grin and an I can do it attitude.Oliva was born with Meier-Gorlin Syndrome A form of Primordial Dwarfism-she will remain tiny but she can do almost everything that we as bigger people do-like Skiing-she LOVES to skii and draw and most of all have fun.I don't know what we would do without her...she brings so much love and light into our lives-she is my sweetpea now and Forever. We are very fortunate to be able to be parents of such sweet girls-as Olivia is a big sister-and A great one at that!"


No comments:

Post a Comment