Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Emily

Meet Emily! She has thee most amazing eyes EVER! She was so excited for me to take pictures of her, and it was totally adorable. The weather that day was pretty poor. It was hailing hard, and the winds were crazy, but she still wanted to have her pictures taken. We found a covered space and took some photos, she was smiling the whole time.
 She brought some of her favorite things with her. She brought her American Girl doll ( that looks like her! ) , an I Spy book, and her Spongebob.
 Emily is just beautiful. She is always smiling, and has thee prettiest green eyes EVER! As I said in my story, I love the expression of someones eyes. In her eyes I saw kindness and love. Most of all, I saw a daughter of God. Simply beautiful.

FB page - Like us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment