Monday, May 28, 2012

Taylor

This is Taylor and his twin brother! As you can see, he loves him very much! I was lucky enough to get into contact with Taylor's mother, thanks to my wonderful sister. When I first arrived Taylor was really excited! I noticed that he automatically started signing to me, and once again, I was reminded that I need to learn ASL- haha.
When I was taking pictures, Taylor's Grandma asked him where he wanted to take pictures. He began dragging a chair over to his Grandpa's truck. HOW GENUINE DOES HE LOOK? He is truly happy. He really loves his Grandparents, and Grandpa's truck!
Taylor was really excited to spend the night at grandma's, and was almost too excited to take pictures! But when I asked him to smile, he was more than willing!
Im so glad that I got to meet this sweet young man,. His gentleness, and love for life and family reminded me of what is truly important in life. Sometimes we need to get off of the computer, turn off our phone, and bask in the joy and love that is all around us. Thanks for the reminder Taylor, you are truly an angel.

1 comment: